Please answer- I need help!!

Highlighted
Tourist
70 0 3
Shipments in shopify (Drupshiping)
I built a site and in the meantime I have 15 products
I was looking for products through oberlo, products that have an epacket, I probably did not have enough knowledge and thought that every product that also has a shipping epacket- sends to 35 countries that epacket gets there.
Now the situation is like this - I came to set up shipments on my site, and I saw that I have products that have an epecet and they have shipped to countries out of the 35 states of the epacket
What can I do???
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Lionsjewel1! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

From what I understand, you're issue is you searched for products that have e-packets as shipping options, added them to your site, and realized that not all of them are actually eligible to be shipped with e-packets? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

In any case, as it appears, you seem to be having quite a hard time navigating Oberlo. Might I suggest that you check Spocket out? It's also a dropshipping app like Oberlo, with products from suppliers mainly based in the EU and the US. The platform is easy-to-use and makes a lot of processes for dropshippers like you easy to perform - this included looking for products, importing them to your store, setting prices, and the like.

I know it's been a long time since you posted this, and you probably have already figured out how to solve your problem, but still I think it's worth your time to check other platforms out that would make certain processes easy for you! You can learn more about Spocket by heading over to the official website. You can also respond to me here so I can answer questions you may have. Hoping you can dedicate time to explore the platform!

0 Likes