How to handle unresponsive vendor after placing an order?

d1dennis2009
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I placed an order from this vendor and it has been 2 weeks and they no longer respond and have not shipped my product, if I don't receive a credit or my product I will file a formal complaint with BBB and dispute the charge with my credit card provider.

Thanks in advance

Dennis Porter

Reply 1 (1)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Hi, @d1dennis2009,

Hank here from Shopify.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you after ordering from this store but there is definitely a course of action you can take to help you here. Due to data protection, I cannot confirm if this store is using Shopify as a platform as many stores do, there is something you can do.

The first thing I would always suggest is to reach out to the store directly but since this doesn’t seem to be possible as they are not responding to you, your best step is to reach out to your bank directly about this. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account.

We do also have an FAQ community post going through all the details of this process which you might find useful. You can see this topic here.

If you have any other questions about this, don’t hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog