Post your gateway requests here

2 0 0

I am coming from Malaysia too. Not all Malaysian has paypal account. Even to edit the paypal account is nightmare to me. Even with this link https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/paypal/set-up-paypal. I have been trying hours and days without successful. Until Now, I cannot add my merchant id and password. Contact the support shopify . Just issue a ticket no, now more than 24 hours nothing has been done. Really stressful without Livechat like Namecheap.com. I tried adding 2checkout, with some alien documentsdouble payment pricing for cusotmer.PNGdouble payment pricing for cusotmer1.PNGdouble payment pricing for cusotmer2.PNG to fill in.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Mastercard Payment Gateway (MPGS or MIGS)

0 Likes
2 0 0

Can any one suggest me to install a payment gateway? Not many people have paypal account. 2checkout is a pain in the neck for me after almost a month, with much edition requirement. and and my status is still pending. Can I install shopify payment even though I am Malaysian?

Thank.

0 Likes
1 0 0
Kashier.io need it very much
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 0 54

Dear Team, 

We need an immediate response to fix this issue for us, We companies from the middle east are facing a small issue for you but very big to us, 

-  Shopify payment does not support middle east ! 

-  All third party payment providers available on our region ( only have a redirected payment window ! ) This is just useless. it is just a simple coding to have API !!

we have spent a lot of money to reach to this point until we faced a bomb surprise from all payment providers that they don't provide a direct payment only a redirection links which we tried and they look so unprofessional, we are really frustrating about this issue. 

Why the payment API very important : 

- Creating a trust worthy experience for all clients. 

- Almost 40% abandoned Checkouts are caused by unprofessional layout payment solution. 

- Easy to use and less time processing. 

- Working 100% no lagging no white blank pages.  

- clients not afraid of having hidden charge. 

Please we request you to check this issue and to double check the payment providers in the middle east as most of them don't even work or reply to emails. 

we can't integrate new companies because you only accept what you offer already, it's like we stock in the middle !! 

we can't provide redirection links to our clients, so please do not suggest it, it is very simple for you just contact the third party providers to fix this issue to middle east very simple coding will fix this issue. 

If this won't be fixed we are moving our hosting to new E-commerce providers. 

Thank you for understanding. 

1 Like
2 0 0

Can you help me to activate the carrier shipping API, or do you have conditions that need to be met?
I am very difficult in this section. Thanks

0 Likes
5 0 0
I agree in this guy, Big challenges for us is the payment gateway itself here in the middle east. Paypal doesn't work much good
0 Likes

Online Business | Like Bitcoin and services.

@Shopify_Louis wrote:

Can't find the gateway you're looking for on Shopify? This is where to post your gateway addition requests. 

The most asked-for payment options will be reviewed by our payments team. Remember to be specific about what sets your requested payment solutuion apart from the rest, be it price, technology, international support, or whatever it is.

Thanks for your feedback!

apoorvjoshi
0 Likes

Online Business | Like Bitcoin and services.

apoorvjoshi
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1
Hi,
I have store in India servicing to Indian buyers only for now. It is a request to integrate Google Pay India natively on the India checkout process. It would really help simplify the payments and help our store grow with rapidly growing Google Pay here in India.

We know that Shopify has great partnership with Google and if Shopify reach out to Google India it can seamlessly and deeply integrate the Google Pay India with Shopify India as in popular international markets.

Hope it be included and integrated soon
1 Like