Post your gateway requests here

Highlighted

Email me when someone reply to see the new one

Perthochowdhury1@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, please implement Shopify Payments for Brazil. Otherwise please consider waiving the shopify fee for "non-shopify gateways". If I had the option, I would gladly use Shopify Payments, but you dont release the future and charge me for it? Doesnt make sense...

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Stripe/Shopify Payments ALBANIA
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 0 2

Please bring Shopify Payments to the Czech Republic!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Request to digital bkash payment (880)1820577791 personal account small business owners cardet support money
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Request to provide amount payout using self support payment promotion coad.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have a problem 

I got a payment in my Shopify shop, using stripe, but the payment is not showing up in my stripe account, i have contacted stripe and it looks like the payment is made to another account,.Payment IDs which means that the payment has gone through but not on this account I have. As I know I only have one account at Shopify and that is kitchenshopdeals , what has happened here? where is the money the customer send us?

And why can't I chat with support?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

I need it too

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

please make this possible

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello . I am from pakistan and i am currently developing my store on shopify and will purchase a plan soon. But i found that there is no our local payment gateway in shopify like EASYPAISA, JAZZ CASH.

Please incorporate EASYPAISA & JAZZ CASH in shopify payment gateways as these gateways are more commonly used in pakistan for payments online.

0 Likes