Post your gateway requests here

1 0 2

Please do consider PayUPaisa.

I'm from India and am having extreme difficulties finding a suitable payment gateway. Most of the international ones don't accept the Indian currency while the DirecPay (the only Indian gateway supported by Shopify) involves a cubersome process for setup.

PayUPaisa is probably the only gateway service in India that lets you accept credit card payments online as an individual / sole trader instead of going through the process of incorporating a business. This facility is extremely useful for people starting out small and not having a registered business.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Can we please have PayUPaisa for India.

Its the only payment gateway whis is efficient and less cumbersome. Direcpay has so much documentation that I cannot even get into their process.

I am facing huge difficulties and getting abandoned orders.. Please help us Indians... We deserve better.

1 Like
1 0 4

please check mercadopago  

www.mercadopago.com

for Mexico & Latin America Payments :)

4 Likes
Shopify Partner
56 0 9

Hey Guys,

Intuit Check Payment, or a suggested alternate method so in addition to payments being recieved via Credit Card a store can have customers pay by Check or Bank transfer.  Currently the "other" method is nice but it simply makes it a manual process.   Being able to accept checks also reduces the fee's payed by a Store owner on larger payments like $2000+ cart amounts.  If you guys have an option or plans please post back.

Thanks,

Rich Borek

Efficiency through Simplicity is the only way to design...
4 Likes
2 0 0

Hi;
Does your system accept another payment gateway different from Paypal?
Regards

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

Yusef -- it varies by country. See: http://www.shopify.com/payment-gateways ;

There are still a few countries where PayPal Express Checkout is the only payment method available, due to low Shopify demand in these markets. 

Louis : Product @ Shopify
0 Likes
2 0 0

I saw other gateways like worldpay and autorize.net and some others.

for using these gateways in shopify we should have our own gateway details and open account  in those merchants or shopify can help us to do it via shipofy?

I checked the worldpay in shopify but it needs merchant ID and some other details.

Regards

0 Likes
1 0 1

ipay88.com or molpay.com :)

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

@yusef -- yes, you'll need to set up your gateway on their site, receive your credentials from them, and then input these into the Shopify Checkout Settings to link your Shopify Cart & Checkout to your gateway. 

Louis : Product @ Shopify
0 Likes
2 0 2

+1 to Bitcoin as a genuine alternative to the Paypal/visa/mastercard cartel. Simpler cheaper payments.

0 Likes