Post your gateway requests here

Highlighted
1 0 1

Dear Shopify Support Team,

We would like to like how to proceed with Payfort Integration in Shopify for UAE customers. We would like to know more regarding the same. Expecting your support for the same.

1 Like
1 0 1

Dear Shopify guru team,

Can you please tell me if you plan to integrate the spanish payment gateways Redsys or / and Servired?

Links http://www.servired.es / http://www.redsys.es

Thank you in advance for your answer

1 Like
1 0 0

Dear Shopify Team,

Could you please tell me you plan to integrate PayVision in to your services.

I currently run a webstore based in Hong Kong.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I intend to set up a shop in Abu Dhabi, UAE, Paypal does not accept the local currency here, what other options do I have?

0 Likes
1 0 0

We prefer Stripe.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 6

Amazon Checkout! We sell on Amazon. Customers come to our website from Amazon to see if our site has the product cheaper. This would be a very positive addition to our store, especially in 2015 and beyond as we add more and more product to Amazon. Customers trust the Amazon name. In fact I tracked a customer who abandoned their cart on our website with the product being cheaper and bought it on Amazon from us at a higher price. The only reason I can see them doing this, is trust and convenience of ordering in the Amazon name.  

2 Likes
11 0 0

i don't know if this is the right place to post this but i have been looking for a payment gateway that allows me to offer my customers pre-orders. so from what i have researched so far is that i need a payment gateway that allows for saving a customers card info for charging at a later date of release of products. . . any suggestions?

kidultvault.com The Kidult Vault is an online shop by collectors, for collectors! "The only difference between men and boys is the cost of their toys"
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 9

Proper integration for Sage Pay with 3D secure

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

@Robert: By "proper", I assume you mean "direct" ... ie: the credit card form is hosted on Shopify. You're likely aware that 3DS is supported via our SagePay Form integration (where the credit card form is hosted on the Sagepay site itself and your customers are redirected there to pay). 

Louis : Product @ Shopify
0 Likes
1 0 0

Greetings

Please enable the payment gateway GoCoin as they have already built integration for Shopify. It would help a lot.

Thanks

0 Likes