Post your gateway requests here

1 0 2

Dear Shopify

If you could look into adding a support for Bancontact and Mistercash, I think most of eCommerce owners in Europe will consider using your platform even more. In Belgium, 70% of online purchases are processed through these. And the main factor for choosing an eCommerce platform is still the support of these 2 systems.

Regards

2 Likes
1 0 2

Hi,

We'd like to write a plug in for Shopify for POLi Payments - online banking payments for AU/NZ clients. Can you please let me know who we need to speak to on this,

Many thanks

Lorna Andrikopoulos, BDM, lorna@polipayments.com, www.polipayments.com

2 Likes
10 0 0

pre-authorizations would be awesome

kidultvault.com The Kidult Vault is an online shop by collectors, for collectors! "The only difference between men and boys is the cost of their toys"
0 Likes
Explorer
60 0 17

ApplePay?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Hi,
Plea for Brazilian gateways.
Please allow us to integrate SuperPay, Mundipagg, NTK. We need a gateway that will allow us to use the Acquiring bank, instead of incredibility high rates from the available gateways.
I am willing to finance these developments.
Thank you.

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me integrate a payment gateway into Shopify, it's "Netbilling". Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
120 0 4

+1 for CoinPayments.net

It would be great to be able to accept other types of crypto currencies.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Kayswallet http://kaywallet.com please 

Thank you 

0 Likes
1 0 2

Shopify needs to integrate polish translations - fast payment gateways like PRZELEWY24, DOTPAY, PAYU Polska.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Amazon Payments please.  It would do wonders for my conversion rates.

2 Likes