Post your gateway requests here

4 0 0

Dear Shopify,

I found www.walletone.com which works with Kazakhstan but they are not included in your list.

Could you please integrate them?

Many thanks!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi people

First great job with shopify.

But there are some things that are still a bit foggy for me, first I´m trying to figure out why I dont have Skrill available in Portugal? I would love to add to skrill payment method to my stores.

Also, there is a payments service called HiPay, or HiPay Wallet and I would like to integrate that service on my shopify store, is it possible?

Thank you 

0 Likes
1 0 0

HI.  I've recently set up my ecommerce website on Shopify and am confused about the best payment gateway to work with.  Our company is based in the UAE but for the time being all our products are sold and shipped from Africa to Europe.  As I am VERY new to the e-commerce business, I am completely confused as to the best way to go.  I have spoken to a few people and have been told that PayTabs and PayFort are the best and most reliable options for the UAE.  I need to understand the differences, pros and cons of each in order to make a decision soo.  Our clients will be making payments in Euros, and I want to know what is required to set up either one of these two payment gateways, set up costs,transfer/withdrawal costs, etc.  HELP!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Dear Rana,

First thing first, you need to have a local trade license in order to get an approval for the merchant account to process online transaciton and of course, the approval also depends on line of business you are in?

To learn more on the requirement you can get in touch with our sales team  and explore what are the options that you have as a merchants or you can drop me an email at jsidhu@payfort.com.

You can also learn a bit about our services at payfort.com

Thanks,

Jasman

0 Likes
1 0 0

How To Get Urgent Blank Atm Card....for years now i have been so poor, frustrated and heart broken.
i lost my Job and nobody was even ready to assist me, but so lucky for me i got a blank ATM card from a professional hacker, i thought this card wont work like the others, but i just gave it a try and it worked pretty cool like magic,and i am able to withdraw enough money with this blank ATM card without any blockage.
i am so blessed to have this card with me, i make withdrawals always and i am so rich now.
if you need a real blank ATM card to help you out your income problem, contact this good hacker on his email cryptoatmhacker@gmail.com
then you will enjoy what i am enjoying now.
thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Can't find Kvanto Payment Gateway, which covers most of Europe

0 Likes
2 0 0

hey,

any solution to this problem so far? is there any other method to form a payment gateway for pakistan ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
22 0 0

It is unfair that we get smashed for transaction fees in Europe (Poland) because we cant install shopify payments or stripe. Please either abolish the fees or allow us to install shopify payments.

The choice of gateways that we have are all above 3.5% per transaction, which is sick to be honest.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi All

Adyen is now available to be integrated via wallee to Shopify. https://app-wallee.com/en-us/processors/1488384917140/adyen

All you need to have is a wallee.com account and then you are able to link your Shopify Store to Adyen and all its payment methods via wallee. 

More information about Shopify and wallee can be found here: https://wallee.com/features/shopify.html

0 Likes
4 0 0

It is unfair that we get smashed for transaction fees in Europe (Poland) because we cant install shopify payments or stripe. Please either abolish the fees or allow us to install shopify payments.

There is perfect support for iDEAL and other European payment providers and about a dozen other payment gateways by Stripe... only not available in the Shopify implementation of Stripe.

It would be cool if the Stripe implementation of those payment methods could be become available too.

It's actually quite easy to implement, since Stripe has a great API for it. Did it for other eCom platforms quite easily. 

0 Likes