Post your gateway requests here

2 0 0

For Payment Gateway in Malaysia, ipay88.com is the reliable payment gateway.

Payment Express do not have any official site in Malaysia, and it charge at premium monthly service fee, which block us from development e-store.

If you can propose a quick workaround which allows me to integrate with shopify, i really appreciate for your service.

I bought the theme from shopify, after finished develop, just noticed that your listed payment gateway is very limited. I have some difficulty to make my online store up to market on-time.

Please help. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

I am looking a payment gateway for Spain shopify shop. Do you know any?

Thanks in advance for the help.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

@Electrolatino - see http://www.shopify.com/payment-gateways/spain. You should be able to get in touch with any of the providers in that list to get set up with a payments account, which you can then input into shopify.

Louis : Product @ Shopify
0 Likes
1 0 1

I would really like a credit card payment gateway for use in South Korea.  I don't really know which are most common or best, but "PayGate" and "MasterCard Payments" sound like good options.  Apparently, other Korean gateways are not cross-browser friendly, but these two apparently are.

I really hope you consider adding a Korean supported gateway to Shopify.

Thanks

1 Like
2 0 0

Thank you very much Louis for the help. Im gonna check these gateways. :)

0 Likes
1 0 0

Can you PLEASE do one for e-Path (http://e-path.com.au). They are a global PCI compliant manual payment gateway that allows me to charge offline.

I've gone through two real time online payment processing gateways over the last three years and despite the last one having all the fraud screening stuff (very expensive) I was still getting hit with fraud. I turned the corner on all that and went with e-Path and started to charge cards myself offline in to my virtual terminal.

The difference is like a breath of fresh air. I am in control and it is much cheaper than an online payment processing gateway. I delete all cards details once I've charged the card so it is more secure. I tell my customers that instead of their credit cards being stored online forever with some online payment gateway, with my way they don't exist after I process the charge. You would be surprised how many of my customers love this idea.

The only problem is I am using Zen cart for my two shops and I want to upgrade to Shopify but you guys don't have any PCI compliant payment gateway solution that allows for offline processing. e-Path would do this.

Many people like me are fed up being at the mercy of scum on the net now and are now starting to turn to offline processing simply because we need control and want to save money, and it gets credit cards off the darn internet.

Looking at their "Gateway integration" page you would only need to make a basic webform sending to a unique secure URL, that's all you would need to do to integrate it. Simple as.

I hope you can get a chance to do it.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 1
Hi.. Currently setting up my shop.. Really great if shopify integrate ipay88.com or molpay.com payment method.. Thanks..
1 Like
7 0 0

Hi

I want to integrate Citruspay (India) to my shop on shopify.

This payment gateway do not exist in the list so, how do I integrate it with my shop?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
133 0 7

I've noticed quite a bit of activity here. Figured I should let you know the good news.

BizArmour has a discounted pricing for Shopify customers with actual interchange plus pricing.

0.40%, $0.10 per transaction, no startup, no large annual fee's, and next day deposits.

If this is something your interested in go to www.gobizarmour.com or email me at dshepherd AT choosenab.com

1 Like
1 0 2

Options for Brazil:
Pagseguro (https://pagseguro.uol.com.br)
BCash (https://www.bcash.com.br)

And the most important: 
Integration with installment payment that PayPal Brazil provides.

Thanks!

2 Likes