Klarna Checkout

2 Likes
1 0 1

Klarna Checkout +1

1 Like
1 0 0

Payment Gateway >> United Trazactions

Hello Shopify,

Please advise if United Trazactions is anywhere on the development roadmap in the next 6 months.

Thank you,

0 Likes
2 0 0

Youri,

Did you solve the Ogone Collect problem? Just started with Ogone and now it's clear that Shopify doesn't support collect... 

Thx!

Niels

0 Likes
2 0 0

I need a payment gateway for Dominican Republic. Shopify supports DOP (Dominican Peso) but there is no payment gateway that supports it. Or i can't find them...

I'm desperate!!!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Would you be able to support Shift4?  We are a hospitality company looking to open a Shopify store.  Our current payment gateway is Shift 4 since they support the usual Visa, MC, Amex, etc, but also a proprietary gift card managed through their system.  They have interfaces to Magento and Zen Cart (among others) but we really want to use Shopify for ease of use and competitive pricing.  We spoke with them, and Shift4 is willing to work with you to set up an interface.  Here is their information:

http://www.shift4.com/partner/index.cfm

http://www.shift4.com/forms/apiRequest.cfm

Please let me know if this is possible.  Thank you!

0 Likes
7 0 0

Hi can you add ACI payment getaway in supported getaway list please.

0 Likes
35 0 0

Shop Error

Currency is not supported (request_id: ecb5cfe9508b6243d2faeaa4c0f334c6)

what is this , shopify can you explain?

Thanks.

we are e-cigarette B2C company, shipping to all ove the world
0 Likes
1 0 0

I think 2checkout.com should be integrated in shopify, because my customers too are having trouble paying their orders using paypal and that's the only one available. Please integrate 2checkout on shopify, and besides 2checkout support worldwide so that would be better.

0 Likes
Explorer
124 0 18

Dwolla is available upon developer request. If you know how to handle API integration through the Shopify admin dashboard, it shouldn't be an issue. All you need to do is contact support and request to have Dwolla.com activated. It is in Beta mode so there may be extensive amounts of processing issues at times because of testing and revision.

Google Wallet is no longer available for anyone unless you are selling Android applications. This has been in effect for quite some time.

"There's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die." -Babe Ruth
0 Likes