Post your gateway requests here

Highlighted
Explorer
124 0 18

One payment gateway I would love to see integrated is AMAZON PAYMENTS. This has been long due for a long time now and Shopify needs this. It not only converses Amazon customers into our customers but it's proven it helps increase conversion rates by more than 32%. This is something I would need.

https://payments.amazon.com/home

"There's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die." -Babe Ruth
4 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 9

Postfinance integration would be very much appreciated!

9 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

+1 more for Authorize.net emulation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hiya - I'm starting a store in the UK and I'm considering Stripe payments (they opened up in the UK quite recently). However, on the payment gateway options in account settings, Stripe is not listed as a UK gateway, only under 'Other'. Is it possible to get it setup as a UK gateway, considering it has now started in the UK?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

coinpayments so we can accept all kinds of crypto currencies !

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 3

Please Integrate Payfort ( http://www.payfort.com/) gateway from UAE....

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

~~Our business is based in the UAE, none of the payment gateways provided by shopify support UAE currency (AED). Even for that matter, PayPal does not support AED. The other payment gateways that support AED, after charging the customer it changes the amount to dollar and then when we have to collect the money from the payment gateway, it again changes it to AED, so that way we are charged twice for conversion and is not feasible. And since we cannot charge our customers in dollars or any other currency apart from AED, there is no way we can go live with this website.

Payfort is a leading payment gateway in the Middle East because of the local currency support and local technical support. They have clients from various industries and who are industry leaders in Middle East like Souq.com and Carrefour UAE.

Please help us with the integration, as we love the platform provided by shopify, but if the payment gateway integration is not possible we will have to switch over.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Im also from Malaysia and am having the same problems. now im just on trial with shopify.

any idea on how to integrate online banking and credit card into shopifys website?

any response is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Grumpy Monkey,

I'm from Malaysia too. Responding to your post. I've emailed Shopify on this question before and this is their reply :

To accept payment thru Shopify in Malaysia you can opt for either PayPal or iPay88. PayPal's application process is much faster and there is no bank fee of RM900. However the transaction fee is higher around 4%. For iPay88, you can accept both ibanking and credit card payments and we have a special promotion for Shopify merchants whereby you enjoy only 2.8% transaction fee (lower than market rate which is around 3.5-4%). The flip side is that they do charge setup fee and annual fee as well as being subject to the bank fee of RM900. [edited]

I suggest that you get in contact with them through email for more details. They have been very helpful so far. Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 5

Hello;

We are desperately awaiting for Payu integration for our Shopify stores in Turkey. I hope you can let us know if you have any plans on developing this integration or the status of this task.

Previous requests can be accessed from this link;

https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/payments-shipping-fulfilment/t/payu-turkey-payment-gateway-intregrat...

Please let us know!

Thanks!

2 Likes