Post your gateway requests here

1 0 0

+1 for malaysian payment gateway ipay88 

v

0 Likes
1 0 0

Authorize.net

This is a no brainer--it really is. It will save retailers HUNDREDS of dollars each month in transaction fees.

Setup Fee $99.00 *
Monthly Gateway Fee $20.00 *
Transaction Fee $0.10 *
Batch Fee $0.25 *

http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/pricing/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
226 0 92

@Caleb we've supported authorize.net for years. Let me know if for some reason you can't find it listed in the gateway dropdown of your Shopify Checkout & Payment settings. 

Louis : Product @ Shopify
1 Like
1 0 1

Dear Shopify,

I've been using Shopify for nearly a year and I quite like it. One downside is the payment gateway that is missing for using debit cards in The Netherlands. 

The system is called iDeal and if I'm not mistaken you can either accept it directly or use a payment method that supports it. E.g. Mollie. The new iDeal accepts debit cards from all European countries. 

Skrill (MoneyBookers) can accept debit cards but it's highly inefficient to use. They charge you two fees when receiving a payment and you need to wait 30 days to be able to withdraw 90% of that payment to your bank. You have to wait another 180 days to get the other 10%. They say this is for security reasons. Right...

There's also the issue of no one having heard of Skrill but everyone (in my country) has heard of iDeal. 

I'm looking to start a second online store but I refuse to use Skrill. I don't want to use a Dutch ecommerce service that accept iDeal because I'm used to, and enjoy using Shopify. 

Kind regards,

Alain

1 Like
2 0 3

I totally agree, and doing the same like you Alain. I will be tryin out osCommerce to see how it works. A lot more to learn with that.(for me) Shopify is very easy to use, wich i like, but is limited in a number of ways i think. Don't be offended shopify, I like your work, but i like a lot of things and don't have them all ;-)

1 Like
1 0 1

I would appreciate Dwolla.   dwolla.com

1 Like
2 0 5

Hi Guys

I've noticed that Shopify doesn't have Paymate as a payment gateway.

Any other Aussies out there want Shopify to create a payment gateway for Paymate?

Cheers,

Chris

3 Likes
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

i made a thread on the topic even.. 

google wallet. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Have recently joined shopify and so far so good but having trouble finding a gateway for Thailand so count me on ipay 88 which supports many asian countries as does asiapay although not sure which is better. I dont find paypal very accommodating in Thailand so an alternative would be ideal.

0 Likes
2 0 5

Paymate paymate paymate....

2 Likes