Post your gateway requests here

1 0 0

Hi,

I am Lloyd Alam and is a sales officer of the Payment gateway A1Payments.com.

We offer credit card payment solutions at very competitive rates and also offer customized solutions to merchants as per their requirements.

Feel free to contact me on lloyd.alam@a1payments.com for more information.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi

Can you please add PayZippy for Indian customers? PayZippy doesn't have any set-up fees, whereas the ones that are listed in shopify.in like DirecPay and PayU, charges a bomb for set-up. 

I don't want to miss shopify due to Payment Gateway, any start-up would obviously can't afford set-up fees.

PayZippy has a great customer support too and their transactions are hassle-free 

Thanks,

Preeth

0 Likes
1 0 0

Any news about the implementation of this gateway in Panama.

0 Likes
2 0 5

AMAZON PAYMENTS!!! ARE YOU ALL DEAF?!? ARE YOU UNAWARE OF THE 250 MILLION ACCOUNTS WITH CREDIT CARDS READY TO GO?!? AMAZON HAS MORE CARDS ON MY FILE THAN I EVEN HAVE IN MY WALLET!!! WAKE UP! ITS 2014 NOT 2004!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE LEFT IN THE DUST? DO YOU KNOW WHAT APPLE DID TO MICROSOFT? -> BIGCOMMERCE AND WEBSTORE DID TO SHOPIFY? ARE YOU IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL OR JUST A QUICK HIT AND RUN? PAYPAL IS GARBAGE. SHOPIFY PAYMENTS? WHO WANTS TO TYPE THEIR INFORMATION IN 1000 TIMES OR CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS WHEN AMAZON HAVE IT ALL READY TO GO?! NOT TO MENTION PEOPLE TRUST AMAZON ON UNKNOWN WEBSITES. THE CONVERSION INCREASES WOULD BE STUPID. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE FIRED! THIS IS MINDBLOWING!

2 Likes
1 0 2

Would like to use PayFort for the UAE. 

How can I install it if it isn't in the list?

2 Likes
1 0 1

is there any chance that we may see PayFort added for UAE? out of all the platforms out there I chose Shopify and everything seemed perfect about it until I realized my shop could not go live because clients can't pay! this is such a disappointment. I think you really should consider adding at least one payment gateway for UAE or you will lose lots of potential clients, and it's a pity because Shopify is well above other platforms.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2

PayFort, it is so important you cannot begin to imagine. We are using COD only here and without Credit Card payments we are thinking to shift from Shopify all together.

1 Like
Tourist
10 0 3

+1 for Bancontact/Mistercash ==> Urgently needed for ALL Belgian online retailers.

Keep Riding, Stay Stoked Pieter-Willem Ots CEO www.stokedboardshop.be
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello:

Please enable the payment gateway GoCoin as they have already built integration for Shopify.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1

So your saying you can accept payments through Amazon? I wonder if they support e-cigs? Paypal dropped us and it has been tiresome trying to find a solution and can you link amazon payments to our shopify checkout?

1 Like