Post your gateway requests here

Shopify Expert
64 0 1

To create such integration between Shopify and Bank You need access to Shopify Hosted Payment SDK.

0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 2

Need Paypal payments pro for Australia, no payment gateways accept Print on Demand business models, please provide some solution, it's a pain in the ass just to sell in other currencies, needs a merchant account, international currency merchant acct, etc.

Please provide some easier solution

Thanks

0 Likes
1 0 0

May I suggest Trexle payment gateways? There is around +100 payment gateways support here. The service is brilliant at solving integrations like ebanks opencart integration (just picked randomly!).

0 Likes
1 0 0

Greetings,

Would it be possible for shopify to perform payment pass-through from a customer/buyer to my shopify store to aliexpress?
What I mean by this is, when a customer buy stuff from my store, behind the scene, the "system" will take the customer's info and credit card info and pass it through aliexpress payment system. This means that aliexpress will handle the shipping and charges directly from the customer without me taking that risk. So, how do I earn money? Since shopify system still have the customer info & credit card info, the "system" will charge the customer a service fee - let's say $2 for every transaction and deposit to my merchant account. 
So, in my shopify store, I just become a portals of suppliers collecting and aggregating trending products on behalf of the customer and this what I charge - service fee.
Is these feasible? Please advise.

0 Likes
3 0 0

i live in the uk, can i use shopify payments for us buyers using my uk bank?

0 Likes
1 0 0

JazzCash for Pakistan

0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 3

NMI, NMI, NMI.

0 Likes
1 0 0

EPOCH, CCBILL, Verotel, Zombaio

Currently there are NO shopify payment gateways that allow for adult products. Here are 4 gateways that allow them.

0 Likes
1 0 0

We need Sadad and Mada Payment Gateway here in Saudi Arabia. And more bank support and shipping.

Even Better, The official  Shopify Payments support in Saudi Arabia. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

The best solution for Shopify in Greece is Everypay. ( Everypay.gr)

0 Likes