Post your gateway requests here

5 0 0

Louis - great news!! Please let me know if I can be of assistance (early adopter, beta, etc.)

Thank you for the quick reply!

0 Likes
2 0 0

I already have access to a Virtual Terminal and would like to process credit cards offline. 

0 Likes
Explorer
60 0 17

Hello,

When does Shopify start to offer Alipay (China) directly or integreates PSP firms offering Alipay? I goes I would increase my sales be 500-1.000% if you come up with this service.

Any supporters for this?

Fabian

2 Likes
5 0 0

Louis K - in my excitement about hearing that you're working on AsiaPay/PayDollar, I neglected to ask...

Is there an ETA? (days, weeks, months?) - any info would help, and likely drive us to narrow down our options around already-supported payment gateways.

Most kind regards,

Jeff

0 Likes
2 0 0

Fulfillment Experience you can trust

Let us save you time and money by outsourcing your warehousing, assembly and fulfillment services to the best fulfillment company in the industry. Federal Fulfillment is a proven, trusted and experienced fulfillment service located in the Midwest offering a wide range of services to companies of all sizes.

0 Likes
Excursionist
48 0 12

Payzippy for Indian Merchants please.

www.payzippy.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Louis, I am interested in speaking with you on possibly integrating with Shopify on providing a payment solution as an alternative to traditional credit card methods. From the looks of it, it seems there is a demand for it by your clients and we offer multiple platforms that I can see be implemented to give clients a variety of means to collect funds. Please email me to entertain offers as I'm a huge fan of seeing SME's succeed. 

mabusaad@achprocessing.com

0 Likes
Explorer
60 0 17

Hello Louis,

Any news when Alipay is fully intergrated as standard payment option for China? If it is not scheduled for a release, can you please recommend some Shopify shops which have manuelly programmed an interface for Alipay to your Api?

Is there anyone outside who can help us to integrated Alipay to our portfolio of payment options?

Cheers,

Fabian / Udo 

2 Likes
20 0 0

Hey Youri, did you managed to integrate Ogone (Belgium)... I just subscribed and I am waiting for the merchant account... But now I am a bit scared reading your post...

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

Alpha Bank (Delta Pay)

0 Likes