Prepaid Orders Discount Coupons

Qriousnitin
1 0 5

Hello team,

As you are aware of Cash On Delivery and Prepaid methods are widely used in India, i would like to know if there is a way to lure customers towards prepaid methods of payments by offering them extra discount via Coupon to customers who choose prepaid method for payment.

I could not find a way to add Discount code specific to payment method.

If anybody has any idea about it, kindly help.

If it isn't there, i recommend Shopify to add this feature as it has become a basic features of Online Store in India.

TIA.

Deepank
5 0 0

Hi,

Did you find any solution to this problem? I am also looking for an answer.

Thanks

0 Likes

I agree with your 100%. I have recently launched my online fashion jewellery website (www.orionzjewels.com) and i'm facing exactly the same issue. Volumes in India for COD orders constitute 70% of overall sales but when its COD 30-40% are returns since many times they don't get accepted, so its become a NECESSITY to provide incentive to customers for prepaid orders.

Harsh - www.orionzjewels.com
gogirgit
1 0 1

Looking for a solution on the same line. On our website gogirgit.com we get 60% orders as cash on delivery and many customers we have realized can pay online but they still prefer cash on delivery, possibly because they don't want to commit towards buying product and want to leave the option for exploring other products. By the time our product reaches them, they have full authority to reject the delivery since they were not committed on day one itself. We need some option to lure them and get payment commitment immediately.

Classykart
Tourist
3 0 1

has anyone found any solution for this.

Abrazo
1 0 0

Facing same issue for our website abrazo.in

Does anyone have a solution?

0 Likes
anjalivirk
1 0 0

looking for this option too.

0 Likes
flyboyakki
2 0 0
parth_ghelani
1 0 0

can you share with me a link where you apply this trick?

0 Likes
flyboyakki
2 0 0
This works only for Shopify plus plan

0 Likes