Print Shipping Labels and Packing Slips at the Same Time?

Highlighted
2 0 2

Is it possible to print shipping labels and packing slips at the same time? All of the current methods I know of are separate operations.

It would be nice to have a way to hit one that would bulk print labels and packing slips together (label, packing slip, label, packing slip, etc).

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hello,

StorePep can help you with this. You can generate and print shipping labels and packing slips at the same time.  Also, using StorePep, it is possible to bulk print the labels and packing slips along with the invoice!

Hope this helps!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did you ever find a solution to this? The app mentioned by the gent above,StorePep, doesn't seem to be supported by Shopify.

We are also experiencing the lag due to shuffling the label and packing slip. Hope you, your family and business is well.

Cheers,

Blake

@kshetler wrote:

Is it possible to print shipping labels and packing slips at the same time? All of the current methods I know of are separate operations.

It would be nice to have a way to hit one that would bulk print labels and packing slips together (label, packing slip, label, packing slip, etc).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Adding to my previous reply, 

You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app to handle this easily. With the app, it is possible to print the shipping labels in bulk along with the packing slips at the same time.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

With this app are you able to print the shipping label on the packing slip?  So your label would be at the bottom of a peel and stick packing slip?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Yep, having the label and the slip on the same sheet would be ideal

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Never did find an elegant solution. Seems like a no-brainer?

I buy the labels in batches and print those, then return to the list, select the orders I just printed, and then use Order Printer to print the packing slips at the same time.

I use Order Printer because it allows me to include sales info (price, total paid, etc) on the packing slip.

Ideally I'd just select a batch of orders, buy multiple labels at a time and have the pdf alternate label and packing slip.

Highlighted
1 0 0

did you ever find that elegant solution? we are hoping to do the same thing. we want to be able to print a shipping label followed by a packing slip for each order in bulk (on a 4x6 label printer)

it would also be great if the same app was able to automatically choose package size based on number of units ordered or weight or volume, etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

This app is an additional fee. It seems like it would be available in shopify without having to add an additional app for a fee.

We too are looking for a way to be able to print the invoice and the shipping label together to help reduce the time we are having to shuffle and sort shipping labels and invoices. 

Are there any updated ways to print the shipping label and invoice together without having to add an outside app? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Anyone find a solution for this?

Seems really sad that shipstation offers this solution but not Shopify!

Found the perfect labels here: https://pcforms.com/labels-shipstation-labels

Can this be coded in somehow??

0 Likes