Print UPS Label

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Hi

I've recently setup UPS as carrier on my store. 

After we receive an order with UPS selected as the shipping option how can I print the UPS label.

Can this be done or do I need a separate app? (My store is in Ireland btw)

Thanks

Fabio

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
52 2 3

Hi, @fabmol1 

Javier here from the Shopify Guru Team! Since your store is in Ireland, you can use one of the apps available in our App store to help you print those labels. A few that I would recommend include:

Shippo : You only pay $0.05 per label, with no extra fees. You can bulk print up to 100 shipping labels at once and automate your international workflow by generating customs forms and commercial invoices.

Ship&co : This app enables you to import orders from multiple stores, compare your carrier account shipping rates, print labels and custom documents, and track shipments - all in a single dashboard.

ShippingEasy : This app allows you to print labels in batches or 1 by 1. There's also a FREE Starter Plan that offers discounts over USPS retail rates on all USPS shipments and a FREE postage account comes included (a $15.95 value per month).

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Javier | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - ¿Te resultó útil mi respuesta? Dale Me gusta para hacérmelo saber 
 - ¿Resolvimos tu pregunta? Dale a Aceptar como solución
 - Para saber más visita el Centro de ayuda de Shopify o nuestro Blog de Shopify

0 Likes

You can use the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. The app helps you generate and print UPS labels in bulk for all your orders. Also, you can display live rates at checkout, and also handle the tracking process using the app.

0 Likes