Print shipping label page not populating

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Hi @Elias,

I've done all those things prior to making the post as I contacted Shopify's help team. It's a really strange thing that's happening. It's the only page I'm having problems with, thank goodness.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same problem for more than a week now. Contacted Shopify support, but no help from their end. I generally refresh the page almost 10 times and it populates but that is such a waste of time and it does not work sometimes though. 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 4

Update: now the shipping labels won't populate on my work computer. This can't just be a Chrome issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
274 36 31

Hey, @nbanskota & @BubblegumTrill.

Sorry to hear that both of you are still experiencing issues with purchasing or printing shipping labels. There might have been a couple of brief interruptions earlier in the week, which isn’t related to the Chrome browser. Sometimes it’s an issue with fetching the rates or labels from the shipping carriers. That said, I’m not seeing any issues on my end with purchasing or print shipping labels at the moment. Since then, were both of you able to get your shipping labels?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

Update: still not able to populate shipping labels on any computer in the regular Chrome window, only through Incognito.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

I am having the same issue and have had it for months. Need to try to load the page around five times before it kicks in. Called support months ago, they think its a cookies or cache issue on my side, same as everyone else here is being treated. It's clearly a server on their side not responding all the time, and they need to fix it. They should track how many people click the "Create shipping label" button, compared to how many times the shipping label page actually loads, and they will see a massive discrepancy. Maybe then they will realize the scope of the problem and allocate some resources to fixing it. Probably need more server threads at this important step. Ridiculously annoying!

0 Likes