Printer Recommendations

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

This is pretty off topic but I am not sure where to ask so hope it is OK to ask here.

I use integrated labels but my printer is unable to cope feeding the thick label part of the paper through and it is driving me rather potty.  It is time I upgrade my printer any way so would love some recommendations on the best printers to use with the integrated labels

Many thanks,
Emma

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 13

Hey Emma,

What is the brand, model, and type of your printer now? That'll be helpful to know to make a recommendation. I'm a big fan of Brother laser printers. Laser printers in general are a lot cheaper than ink jet printers. The Brother HL-L2350DW is a really great just basic black & white laser printer. It has only 1 paper tray and a manual feed. Although you might consider a specialized label printer like the Brother QL-500 which you can find for under $100.

Todd

Todd - ShopClerk Order Tracking for Shopify - https://shopclerk.net
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
826 50 103

Hi there Emma!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Have you checked out our help docs showing compatible label printers you can use already?

That would be your best resource for ensuring your printer would be able to handle the labels. :)

You can also reach out to us at any time, 24/7 via our support site if you have questions for us.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks guys, I've currently got an Epson Stylus SX425W which is primarily a photo printer. I do need a colour printer any my budget is £100

0 Likes