Is my Printify order truly fulfilled without tracking information?

filmcamer400
Visitor
1 0 0

A customer ordered a  T-shirt on my site that is supposed to be fulfilled through Printify.  The order says fulfilled but there is no tracking information.   How do I confirm that the order was fulfilled?  

Thank you

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey @filmcamer400. Welcome to the Community, and congratulations on your sale! Is it your first one?

I know with Printify, orders will automatically request fulfillment from Printify in your Shopify admin, but whether or not the order has been requested, completed, and shipped (ie. fulfilled) by Printify, is dependent on your order settings within the Printify app.  Is the order showing as fulfilled within the app as well? 

Printify has a great Help Center with information on how their process, and app works. In particular,  How can I check the status of an order goes over where to look to confirm fulfillments, and how to find the tracking number once your customer's order has been shipped. 

If you still have questions about any of it once you’ve looked through their Help Center, please contact Printify directly. They’ll be the best ones to help you navigate the app, understand their process, and confirm your order status. 

All the best!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.