Printing Order Notes

Highlighted
7 0 0

In the notes section at checkout, our customers enter a gift message

Is there an app or easy way to print these out?

I use Order app that prints the invoice and shipping labelmbut need to print the gift message

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
824 53 139

Hi, Pam!

Elle here from Shopify.

You can add the notes from your customer to your Order Printer template by further customizing the template! Here's our doc on how to customize Order Printer templates.

You would be adding the following snippet to include the note 

{% if note %}
  <h3 style="margin: 0 0 1em 0;">Note</h3>
  <p>{{ note }}</p>
{% endif %}

Let me know how it goes! If you need help with the customization just let me know and I'll reach out to you directly. 

Thanks!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey,

Is there any way I could print out the customer notes in the Order Printer app please? For example if I offer a special discount or there is a product left from another order and left to ship with the following order I write this down in the customer notes. This info shows in the admin order page, but could not figure out a way to print it using the Order Printer app. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Elle,

When I add notes the text in the notes becomes squashed together and reads like stream of consciousness without spaces between lines and paragraphs. Is there a way to make the notes format on the invoice in order printer the same way they are formatted on the order in Shopify?

Thanks

Matt

0 Likes