Printing two shipping labels for one order

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 3

Hello! Does anyone know if it is possible to print two shipping labels for the same order? I sell prints and mugs, and cannot ship them together in one shipment. Thank you so much for any illumination you may have on this subject. :) 

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 2

Hello there Michelle!

Will here from Shopify to help out with your shipping. 

Currently, our default system only allows one label to be purchased with each Order - as it's essentially assuming that it's being shipped together. In the case where you might need two or more, I'd suggest checking out an App called Shippo, or even our App Store for other shipping apps. There's lots of options available that allow you to purchase outside of Shopify :)

I hope that helps you! If you need further assistance, definitely let us know. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

William L.
Guru @ Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 8

Will.  Is it me or do you guys not update your system anymore to accomodate customers?  I'm experiencing numerous drawbacks with Shopify that can easily be fixed and in the several times that I had reached out in the forum, I'm simply told that you guys don't do that.  Using this situation for example, requiring multiple shipping labels for the same order is not common nor uncommon but you guys just don't offer it and advise that we create another account with another vendor.  I'm not sure about everyone else but even as a small business owner, we have so many vendors to deal with and opening another account is the last solution we care for, especially for a minor issue as multiple shipping labels.  If you can put this on the queue to perhaps look at, that'd be great.

Thanks Shopfiy Team.

Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 8

Yet another one bites the dust.  What is this Shopify Forum for again?  Let me guess, the shopify users to help each other when abandoned by shopify?  At least say something ya'll.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Well this is very frustrating.. I often have orders that require two or more shipping labels! Please advise if Shopify has corrected this as I have orders to get out

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 2

Hey there,

Thank you for your response. I understand this is important to you, as well as any other difficulties you might be having, and I am happy to say that we have since updated our system to address these concerns (such as being able to purchase multiple labels). Since this thread was originally from 2016, not all details may be up to date as we are constantly working on our system to ensure it can help meet your businesses needs. 

If you are unable purchase labels, or might be having any other difficulties, please do give us a shout - we can definitely help out. We also have some helpful videos on YouTube you can check out, from our official help channels - this will help walk you through the entire process, and make sure you're headed in the right direction.  I myself tend to prefer to read, instead of watch videos, and if you happen to be the same we have also created a handy guide here I'd suggest bookmarking for future reference as well.

If you are encountering difficulties, or limitations of the system - I highly do encourage you to give us a shout, so we can help get this resolved for you. We would love to hear the feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Will,

I'm glad this is updated however is there a way to properly charge clients for this?  We're looking at doing a prebuy for 2021 for our subscriptions at christmas.  Each month will be a product and they can purchase how many they would like.  The boxes will be shipped monthly.  How do I make a charge for this properly?

0 Likes