Printing two shipping labels for one order

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 3

Hello! Does anyone know if it is possible to print two shipping labels for the same order? I sell prints and mugs, and cannot ship them together in one shipment. Thank you so much for any illumination you may have on this subject. :) 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
30 0 2

Hello there Michelle!

Will here from Shopify to help out with your shipping. 

Currently, our default system only allows one label to be purchased with each Order - as it's essentially assuming that it's being shipped together. In the case where you might need two or more, I'd suggest checking out an App called Shippo, or even our App Store for other shipping apps. There's lots of options available that allow you to purchase outside of Shopify :)

I hope that helps you! If you need further assistance, definitely let us know. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

William L.
Guru @ Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 7

Will.  Is it me or do you guys not update your system anymore to accomodate customers?  I'm experiencing numerous drawbacks with Shopify that can easily be fixed and in the several times that I had reached out in the forum, I'm simply told that you guys don't do that.  Using this situation for example, requiring multiple shipping labels for the same order is not common nor uncommon but you guys just don't offer it and advise that we create another account with another vendor.  I'm not sure about everyone else but even as a small business owner, we have so many vendors to deal with and opening another account is the last solution we care for, especially for a minor issue as multiple shipping labels.  If you can put this on the queue to perhaps look at, that'd be great.

Thanks Shopfiy Team.

5 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 7

Yet another one bites the dust.  What is this Shopify Forum for again?  Let me guess, the shopify users to help each other when abandoned by shopify?  At least say something ya'll.

0 Likes