Problem: Address couldn't be verified

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

This is what I get: 

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 11.37.10 AM.png

My address is residential and I have even tried 2 different (home and office) address and get the same message. I tried different formats, all cap, periods, no periods, spelled out Street, made sure the format phone number was exactly the same even thought Shopify insisted in automatically switching it to (123) 456-7890. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
134 0 23

That's UPS's website.  What do you get on this website?

https://www.canadapost.ca/pca/

Shopify expert, software developer and designer.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

That's not from the UPS website. I get that when I tried to print a UPS label. For some weird reason, it asks me to register my information for UPS. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
134 0 23

Try that website first. It verifies your mailing address.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi Alex,

I am having this same issue, though our shipping works great and we can buy labels it doesn't verify for my local delivery options. 

I'm in Canada and have no postal box. 

Kristin

Temptations

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, 

I actually did this for my business but it turns out it violates the community guidelines Google lists because my business operates solely online. I am also experiencing this issue where I am not able to print shipping labels because my address is "not verified." How do I fix this issue when I merely rent a mailbox at the business address I list? I don't know what to do.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
134 0 23

Call Canada Post. They will assign you a mailing address.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Philippines only has 4 digit zip codes, im having the same issues with my store location not verifying my address. Now, no one can order through my shop. Has this been resolved? Any ideas? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
134 0 23

I would first make sure your address appears at the link above, and then if it doesn't contact Shopify support.

The next option would be to change your address to something that is accepted   Shopify only uses this address to estimate the shipping costs, so changing it to something near your address is fine.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

i'm having this issue now... tried everything and still my address can't be verified.. Need to correct this as i am setting my shipping and it say's doesn't offer delivery in my area which is not true.

Please help.

0 Likes