Problem adding UPS as new carrier

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I'm trying to add UPS as a new carrier on my e-commerce but I´m facing problems trying to verify my account. It keeps sending the same error message when I place the invoice information. Can you help me validate my account?

ups_error.jpg

regards,

Rafael Perez

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 28 42

Hey, @SuryaBrasil!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Firstly, it is important to note that in order to connect your own UPS account, your store needs to be on either the Advanced Shopify or Shopify Plus plan. Can I confirm you are on one of these plans? Did you find that account/shipper number on a copy of a UPS invoice or by checking online? 

To find your account number:

1. Log in to your account at the UPS website.
  2. From the account menu in the top-right corner of the page, select Payment Options.

Under My payment methods, your account number will appear in the Number column (your account number is in a format similar to 123AB4). If an account number doesn't appear here, then you need to register for one online.

You need to register for a UPS account and have a UPS invoice before you can connect your UPS account to Shopify. Please have a read through our guide in the help centre here about activating your account with UPS and if you have any further problems setting up your UPS account, then contact UPS directly for more information. You can contact them at 1-800-742-5877 (US & Canada), 03457 877 877 (United Kingdom), or by visiting the UPS Help and Support Center.

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Lulu,

Please confirm if I'm on these plans, because I really do not know. I've got the account number on a copy of the UPS invoice.

Regards,

Rafael Perez

Surya Brasil - Sao Paulo - Brazil

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 28 42

Hi again, @SuryaBrasil,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I can certainly check if you are on the plans required. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes