Problem to connect paypal as a method of payment

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I have been trying to connect my paypal as a payment method to my shopify store and during the progress everything went well just when I return to my store it does not appear that it is connected, and it is not the first time that I do it in fact it was I deactivate the paypal payment method and when I want to connect it does not work and I also tried it in a new store and it does not let me either, I have contacted shopify and they have told me that they are still working to fix this problem and paypal has told me that they have given me the shopify API connected correctly, so I don't know what the problem would be, I really hope someone can help me.activate.JPGcapture 3.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello

I have exactly the same problem and i have contacted Shopify but they don't know who the problem might be same as PayPal i have contacted them they say with the PayPal is everything OK, i don't know what else to do, hope you have fix the issue and give some tip's or someone else maybe has an idea how i can fix it

i have tried in many ways to connect it but it wont work i have tried in different PC different browsers incognito mode and everything but still the same result

0 Likes