Problem with Setting Up Payment Can't seem to find any button in the website

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello there i'm just starting to set up a paypal payment button but i can't seem to find the button anywhere.

I have activate the paypal in Shopify but why isn't it popping out. 

How do i know where is the button are? How do i see the button on checkout and my product? How does it work? 

I check my paypal account status and online set up but still i don't understand 😭

Please help me I don't understand how this payment works. API? Development? Code? what?? 

Shopify payment activation sectionShopify payment activation sectionProduct status in paypalProduct status in paypalAPI status in paypalAPI status in paypal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi E

I am a Shopify expert and like to help you out with your question. Please follow the steps and if you have any problem just let me know. This section will help you out surely but if it needs more detailed help I am there to help you out.

Here's how:

1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Click Payments.
  4. Select PayPal Express Checkout within the PayPal module.
  5. Click Activate.
  6. Once directed to a PayPal login page, log in to your Paypal Account and click I Give Permission.
  7. Click Back to Shopify.
  8. Under Payment Authorization, select:
    • Automatically capture payments for orders (Immediate Sale).
    • Manually capture payment for orders (Authorize only).
  9. Click Save.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello there i did it again as you say but still can't find any paypal button on my website. 

I read the paypal express payment they ask to use the same account for the payment paypal in shopify and paypal.

I did and deativate and activate it again but nothing

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

What this too in my paypal account? Does it have anything to do to connect both shopify and paypal. 😭

In Paypal  account they ask thisIn Paypal account they ask this😭

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank You for sharing the screenshots. I am getting a solution for you shortly.

@eecanisha wrote:

Hello there i did it again as you say but still can't find any paypal button on my website. 

I read the paypal express payment they ask to use the same account for the payment paypal in shopify and paypal.

@eecanisha wrote:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello... If the paypal express checkout has been activated with out any issues, you should be seeing the paypal button in product pages below add to cart as well as in the checkout page. If you still do not see it, please provide me with your website address. Let me take a look at it.

0 Likes