Problem with more pyament methods

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

I am new on shopify and I didnt find the way how to add more payments method.

I have only trial now, it depends on my plan ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey, Lukas, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

Great question! So when it comes to Shopify, you can definitely set up all your payment methods while still on a trial. For starters, what you will want to do is pick a payment gateway. Payment gateways will be what let you accept credit card payments in your store. You will only be able to set up one gateway to accept credit card payments at a time- so you will want to pick the one that works best for you and your business. I can share a list of payment gateway options with you if you'd like, just let me know what country your store is located in. 

You can learn more about this on this page in our Shopify Manual. 

In addition to that, you can also set up other ways of getting paid like PayPal, or Manual Payment methods like a bank transfer! Check out this page to learn more about enabling PayPal in your store, and this page will walk you through all the different manual payment methods you can add.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, Ann,

thanks for the reply. I am from the Czech Republic and I didn't do registration for my shop in the office yet, Its necessary? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey, Lukas, 

Awesome! So in the Czech Republic, you can see a list of payment gateway options on this page. You can choose from any of the gateways on that page, however, I would recommend that you reach out to them directly to see what sort if payout times they have, fees, and anything else you need to be aware of before integrating them into your store. 

As for your second question, can you clarify a bit more about what you mean when you say you haven't registered your shop in the office? Then I can go from there. 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I mean, if I have only e-shop, not a brand or store. Its necessary to register this kind of "brand" somewhere? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey again, 

We don't require you to register your store/ brand anywhere, but your local government might! Rules surrounding businesses will be different all over the world, and since Shopify is available in places all over the world, we're not too sure what your own country might or might not need you to do when you're creating a new business. 

In this case, we always recommend checking with a local business expert! They can shed some more light on this. 

Let me know if that clears things up! 

Have a great one,
Ann

0 Likes