Product price in multi currencies

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi everybody,

I want to use different currencies in my shop luxuriaistanbul.myshopify.com. for different products.

Currently the shop is using ''Turkish Lira'' as standard currency and iyzico Payment module in shopify.

For some products, I want to price some products in USD, some in Euro and some in Turkish Lira.

How can I add different currencies on my products?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Aydin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 3 12

Hi there! If you want to allow multiple currencies for check out, it is better you run multiple stores serving different domains. For example, have multiple sites listing products that checks out with USD, Euro and Turkish Lira accordingly. Among multiple websites, you could auto direct visitors to correct websites based on their geolocations use Geo Redirect tool.

If you only want to display price with multiple currencies but still check out with your standard Turkish Lira, you potentially use Geo Redirect tool. Shopify has currency selector.  If the currency is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL, like exampleshop.com?cur=USD, or exampleshop.com?cur=Euro. With Geo Redirect tool, it can detect your website visitor location, and auto direct your visitors to correct URLs. If you visitor is in Europe, and he goes to exampleshop.com, it will auto direct him to exampleshop.com?cur=Euro. You can easily set up redirecting rules for any product pages within a few steps. Shopify platform is perfectly supported.

Hope it helps!

0 Likes