Products failed to publish in eBay

1 0 0

Hi all

I have been trying to upload all of my products from Shopify directly to eBay using the existing connection. However frustratingly I keep getting the below errors, and neither Shopify nor eBay was able to help me with it. I wonder if any of you has ever come across the same issue before and if so, how did you manage to resolve this?

My store is: ReOrient-home.co.uk

Thanks

Sabrina

Failed to publish offer: Cannot revise listing. The item cannot be listed or modified. The title or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy. 

• LP_ItemLocationMisrep_ShippingMisMatch
  • Item location misrepresentation policy
  • Your item Location indicates that your item is in the United Kingdom, but you’ve chosen a postage service that posts from outside the UK. In order for your listing to be clear, please go back and edit the item location or the postage service to make sure that they are accurate.
  • Your item Location indicates that your item is in the United Kingdom, but you’ve chosen a postage service that posts from outside the UK. In order for your listing to be clear, please go back and edit the item location or the postage service to make sure that they are accurate. For more information, see our {URL0}.
0 Likes