Purchase of the Shopify plan

NorbertGierczak
1 0 0

I would like to pay for the shopify paypal plan but the problem is that this option has disappeared and I am not able to pay with paypal, so what should I do to make this option come back and I can pay for my shopify paypal plan?

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1672 173 486

Hey there, @NorbertGierczak 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. At the moment, if you're based in the United States, you can't use PayPal to pay your Shopify bills at this time. PayPal is available in other countries, however, if you are based in the United States o if your store's address is set to the United States, you must pay by credit card. 

You can pay for your Shopify bills (one-time or recurring) by using PayPal or a valid credit card from Mastercard, Visa, or American Express. Your credit card needs to allow for recurring payments. At this time, you can't use debit cards to pay for Shopify. When paying for your bills using PayPal, you can use PayPal balance, bank accounts, debit cards, or credit cards associated with your PayPal account. 

As this is your first post in the Shopify Community I would like to welcome you! Welcome! I would recommend reading our guide on getting support from the Shopify Community here so you are best equipped when looking for support through these forum boards.  I would recommend reading my Buyer Trust 101 guide before launching to make sure that you are not missing anything before bringing customers to your store. We also have this essential launch checklist which is super useful.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes