Question for Fulfillment and Shipping

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

If you have a product on website which is bought by a customer but your supplier doesn't have on their site anymore or out of stock or if you find it cheaper somewhere else which seems to be the same product, can you dropship using different platform or Amazon?  Thank you. 

SK
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

Best app to Import products from Amazon. Saves Lot of Time. Products Can be used for Dropshipping and Amazon Affiliate.

Try LINKIFY App 

Best Regards, Anthony David | Partner| Pinesap internet Services Pvt. Ltd. anthony@pinesap.in Dream + Work = Success.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3063 229 499

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question. Yes, this is definitely something you can do. The main aspect of having this work would be finding another sales channel or supplier that has the product. Amazon is one which springs to my mind as you can link it to your Shopify store and it could be quite likely you would find the product there unless you have a product which is very custom. 

As Anthony alludes to above, the Linkify app which helps you import products from Amazon to your store. Before you import anything from Amazon into your store you must activate the Amazon sales channel on your store. There is a great guide from Shopify going through all the steps for everything and anything to do with the Amazon sales channel which you can see here

Any other questions, don't hesitate. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes