RM Click & Drop and Partially Fulfilled orders

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi All - I have set up my store to send orders to Royal Mail Click and Drop so I can purchase and print postage labels....all works great for unfulfilled orders.

However some of my items are digital downloads and if an order contains one (or more)  then that line item is fulfilled and the order status is automatically 'Partially Fulfilled' and these don't get integrated into Royal Mail (they only pull in unfulfilled), so my Click and Drop account is not receiving these orders.

I am looking at maybe exporting all my 'partially fulfilled' into a spreadsheet and trying to upload into click and drop, but it would just be easier if the order stayed as Unfullfilled (I am aware this is possible  if I then manually email the downloadable line item, but I do not want to have to do this as most of my customers are a different time zone to me and I don't want them to have to wait for the download section of the order)

So, Is there a way to solve this please? Is there a function/update for example that I can run that sets all 'Partially Fulfilled' to 'Unfulfilled' so that RM will pull them in ?

0 Likes