Re: Checkout autofill address

Highlighted
13 0 0
Hi Tira, free shipping was working fine last week.
I cant see the screen shot you sent to me.

Its very simple:
All the products in this category have 0 weight:
https://nutrivitasuplementos.com/collections/frete-gratis
Add then to the cart, go to checkout page and IT SHOULD BE A FREE SHIPPING
(FRETE GRATIS) option IF YOU ADD ONLY THESE PRODUCTS LISTED ON THIS
CATEGORY.
To answer your questions:

1 - ALL THE ORDERS FROM ALL THE PRODUCTS THE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FREE SHIPPING
ARE BEING CHARGED SHIPPING. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOOGLE FILLOUT FORMS

2 - Yes, see screenshot attached! im sure if you add this product on your
shopping cart and go to checkout page, i will see that there is no option
for customers to chose free shipping (FRETE GRATIS)

3 - It happened last week, coincidentally after i installed buy now and
automizely app. But i tested removing both apps and still no FRETE GRATIS
(Free shipping)

Example i sent you it should be free shipping option (R$ 0,00) just like it
was before and for very long time we have had this option and now my
customers are complaining. This problem needs to be escalated to your tech
team ASAP. It took you 3 days to reply to my email and no help at all!
Just like the problem with address automatic filled by google, which has
not been solved yet. Very weak customer support, hope you can answer faster
this time or send to someone that can help so that way we dont spend
countless emails back and forth with questions that i already answer on the
first email.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 39 125

Hi, @nutrivitasuplem

Tira here, from Shopify. I was speaking with you over in this thread: checkout autofill forms. The topic we were speaking on was about checkout autofill forms and Google Autocomplete, and it looks like you are having an issue with shipping appearing on your store so I have moved your reply to this board, to increase your chances of receiving a more valuable response.

I appreciate you sending your store link and for answering my questions. I tried to replicate this by adding an item to my cart and going through the checkout process on your store, but I am unable to proceed without the CPF/CNFJ number as I don’t have one. Do you have one that I can use? 

I see that you mentioned you attached a screenshot, but I am not able to see it. When you click on the “Reply” button below this post, you can try posting a screenshot by clicking on the camera icon in the rich text editor: 

20-11-f4ipt-if69i

And upload your screenshot using the “Upload” button, or if you have a URL, you can click on the “URL” function to paste the URL of your screenshot.

Once I can see what your checkout looks like, we can move into troubleshooting this together.

Thank you for your help and talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

this is the product customer added on her checkout page: https://nutrivitasuplementos.com/products/centrum-silver-multivitamina-para-homens-acima-de-50-anos-...

you can use any fake address to get a estimate on shipping. the only real info is the cpf, you can this one: 88161021449

see screen attached for the product its supposed to have free shipping from my customer. screen shot from customerscreen shot from customerscreen shot from my shopify account showing that product has 0 weightscreen shot from my shopify account showing that product has 0 weight

this is rate i have added on my shipping rates page. again, these rate was available couple weeks ago on checkout page for products with FRETE GRATIS (0 weight)this is rate i have added on my shipping rates page. again, these rate was available couple weeks ago on checkout page for products with FRETE GRATIS (0 weight)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
740 39 125

Hi, @nutrivitasuplem

Thanks for the links, CPF number and screenshots. I appreciate it and I was able to replicate this using the information you’ve given.

Here are the settings that I used and what my shipping rates look like:

20-11-u9i9z-foaxu

It looks like shipping is still being charged for one of your products that doesn’t have a weight added to it. The free shipping should be applied to items with 0lb added to their weight. Is that right? 

Are you able to tell me what location your customer is ordering from? Does this happen with other customers in other locations, too? 

I am asking because I am wondering if there are shipping zones in Brazil that are missing from your free shipping rate. For any shipping rates to apply to checkout, the customer’s shipping address must match the criteria in the checkout. I recommend checking out the steps in our help docs here to adjust these rates:

Free shipping rates

Edit a rate

When you login into your Shopify admin, and then click on “Settings > Shipping and Delivery” and click on the three dots beside your desired free shipping rate, what do you see?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hi Tira,

Shipping rate is for Brazil only. Its the only country we ship your products.

See screen attached.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 5.44.30 PM.png

0 Likes