Re: Your Shopify Payments account is on hold

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
How do I add tracking to my Shopify page, because I got the same issue however mine was because of a fraudulent order
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1234 76 271

Hey, @Jordanchuk!

Are you referring to how you add tracking numbers to specific orders? If yes, then you'll want to follow these steps: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Orders.

2. Click the order number for the order you want to add a tracking number too.

3. In the Fulfilled section, click Add tracking:

Click the Add tracking button in the Fulfilled secton of your order
  4. In the Edit tracking dialogue, enter your shipment's Tracking number.

5. Shopify might recognize the tracking number format and choose a shipping carrier for you. If it doesn't, or if it chooses incorrectly, then select your shipping carrier from the Carrier drop-down menu.

6. If Shopify doesn't fully support your carrier, or if you select Other from the Carrier drop-down menu, then you can enter the Tracking URL manually:

This tracking number will appear on the order status page. Make sure that you enter the complete URL (including the digits) that your carrier provided to track the shipment.
  7. Optional: If you don't want a shipping update email to be sent to your customer, then uncheck Send notification email to the customer.

8. Click Save.

Were you asked to add the tracking information to the orders, or were the tracking numbers requested to be sent via email?

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes