Real Time Carrier Quotes - UPS Negotiated Rates non-existent

3 0 3

Hello.  I'm finalising my real-time carrier integrations, and notice that the rates returned from UPS are Public rates - not the Negotiated rates that my UPS account is eligible for.  In some cases they are more than 2x what they ought to be - which will cause my customers to look elsewhere.   Am I missing something?  My UPS acct info and XML key are valid, seems logical that this would allow my actual rates to come through.

I have spent a good deal of time trolling through the support forums, and find a fair number of threads asking about precisely this question, but no official response, just Closed Threads.    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes
Tourist
7 0 3

I'm having the same issue. Why isn't Shopify doing something about this? This is a HUGE problem.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 0 9

People have been asking for this for almost 2 years, is it ever going to happen? The code to accomplish this was written 3 years ago (https://github.com/Shopify/active_shipping/pull/84), why hasn't it been implemented yet? We stopped paying for Real-time shipping rates, because the feature was useless when it didn't give the actual prices we were paying.

1 Like