Real-time carrier has not been configured for Europe shipping zone??

Highlighted
4 0 0

Trying to test my UPS account and get this error. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 131

Hi Thomas,

Katy here from Shopify. Thank you for posting.

I am unfortunately unable to see your attachment here. Would you be able to upload it once more/ attach it as a screenshot instead? 

The Real-time rates are available for merchants operating in Europe, so long as you have them included in your plan in one of the following ways:

• Your store is on the Advanced plan
  • Signed up for annual billing (on any plan)
  • Real time rates have been added to your plan for an additional $20 per month 

If you do already have these added, you will need to configure this within your admin. We have a handy guide on this here to help you. 

If you plan to use a carrier not listed in our guide, you will need to integrate an app to help with this.  

I hope this helps.

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Katy,

This is the only reason why we have a avanced plan the last 8 months and now then we reay to air the site i don't work :-( Will we get a creditnote`??

All the thing you describing we don and it dont work!

Any other idea?

Thomas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 131

Thanks for getting back to me, Thomas!

I'm very sorry to hear that. Though I just want to make sure that you have all the weights set up correctly on each of your products and product variants?

This is essential, as UPS and other services offering live rates will use the weights in order to generate these rates. Let me show you here as an example using an address from Europe.  

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to offer a credit note in this case, but we are here to support you 24/7 to help get this set up correctly.

I suggest for you to ensure that you have the weight entered for all products (and variants) before testing this out again yourself. You may need to clear your cache after doing so in order for the rates to push through.

Do let me know how this goes, and if you need a hand at any stage. Let's get this set up correctly in time for your launch!

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Getting an error with UPS account integration may be because of the following reasons : 
- Weight of the products are not defined. You can check the same.

- Ship from address is not correct. Kindly confirm that.

- Destination address is not correct. 

- You have incorrectly provided any of the following details : UPS User ID, Password, Access Key, Account number.

If the above details are correct, ideally you should get the rates provided your shipments are within 150 lbs. If you are looking to get rates for shipments more than 150 lbs you can try the Multi Carrier Shipping label app.

0 Likes