Realex Payments option missing

3 0 0

Hi

Just wondering how to allow Realex payments on our shopify store, it seems to be missing from the alternative payments list even though the shopify website says it is supported.

A little help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Andy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 48

Hi, @awaddon !

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. 

While you may see that the payment gateway Realex Payments is supported on Shopify, it all depends on the country from which you are doing business. Not all payment gateways are available to every country.

I would suggest locating your country of business from this list to see if Realex Payments is available in your region. If it is not listed as a supported payment provider, you will need to select another option from that list.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Rose 

thanks for the reply

Yes we are in the UK and Realex is on that list as being available for the UK, but it’s not showing up in the alternative payments section?

the website is eazy-print.co.uk

thanks

Andy

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Rose

thanks for the reply

Yes we are in the UK and are on that list as having Realex available but it’s not showing in the alternative payment options section

Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Thanks

Andy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 48

Thanks for getting back to us, @awaddon !

I can see that Realex is available in the UK. Can you first confirm that your address under Settings > General is one located in the UK?

If so, you would need to add the payment gateway under Settings > Payments > Third-party providers here (not alternative payment methods):

06-44-95ga9-c6ab7

If you are still not seeing Realex, please take a screenshot of the menu that's missing the option and post it here. Please be sure to include your store URL as well so I may take a deeper look.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes