Received Shopify email stating Shopify payments are on hold; no banner appears in dashboard

heavens2
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi - I received what appears to be a legitimate email from Shopify this morning stating that my Shopify payments were on hold and that I needed to log in to my store account and click on the banner to address the situation. However, there is no banner showing in the dashboard, either via desktop computer or mobile app. Account is thecrossstitchstudio.com . Please advise. Thanks!

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 119

Hey, @heavens2!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Thank you for your post in the Community Forums! 

I understand you've received an email that appears to be a legitimate email from our team, but you have some doubts you're looking to clear up. I'm happy to help out with this. In order to determine if there is indeed a hold on your Shopify Payments account, I'll need to authenticate you on the account in question and access the back end. I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account to complete the next steps. Please reply back to that email and we can take a closer look into this together. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes