Receiving payment

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi is there another way to receive payments other than Paypal?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
670 71 101

Hi, @bbr2020

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community!

There are multiple other payment method options other than Paypal available to put on your store in order process payments from your customers. They are:

However, there are some regional restrictions when it comes to being eligible to use Shopify payments, alternative payments, and the third-party gateways. To find out which gateways are available to use on your store please see this list of gateways per region. Where is your store based?

Additionally, you can find more information about Payments in these Help Docs for Payment methods and How to get paid

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Helen I have an urgent question for you. So before I synced (got it up and running) my PayPal account customers had already used PayPal express to purchase items from my store. Now the money is lingering and I can’t figure out how to deposit it into my new PayPal account? Can you help me please!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
670 71 101

Hi, @bbr2020Great question! 

When you set up your Shopify store, Shopify automatically creates a PayPal Express Checkout account for the email address you used to set up your store. Therefore, the payments made through Paypal prior to connecting your new Paypal account, will be pending in the account using that email address. 

You can add this email address to your existing Paypal account, or finish setting it up as a Paypal Business account in order for the funds to be deposited. More information can be found in the Help Doc for Setting up Paypal on your store

If you need assistance with combining or creating these accounts, or you have any trouble with getting the funds to transfer over, please contact Paypal directly. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes