What are some recommended US 3PL services for Shopify excluding ShipBob?

nmalinow
Excursionist
54 1 4

Less of a question and more of a recommendation.

I really like OTW Shipping for 3PL services because they are transparent and pride themselves on customer service. Plus, they work with low monthly order quantities.

Any other companies you would recommend? Don't say ShipBob or similar please.

Replies 11 (11)

MarkG143
Tourist
39 0 1

Intresting I might have to check them out. I use to use Shipbob then Shipmonk and they were both terrible. 

I have been using librexpress.com for the last 2 years now. They the best current option tht I have found. They have flat rates and no pick pack fees. That is somthing that I have not been able to find and beat. 

What did you like about OTW?

Best,

Mark

nmalinow
Excursionist
54 1 4

They're new, but their customer service is unmatched. We get good rates, domestic and international from them and all their fees are straight forward.

Cindy_Tripp
Tourist
3 0 0

Mark,

You don't find librexpress.com to have high shipping rates? They sent me a shipping chart that seemed a bit high.

jack9898
Tourist
45 0 0

@Cindy_Tripp 

Maybe you can try to use DMC Fulfillment Center, their pirce is acceptable foe me.

I show my logistics partner's e-mail before, and you can check it and ask them to give you the rate table.

You can see whether it's suitable for you or not.

Jack

MarkG143
Tourist
39 0 1

Their rates are not bad compared to the rest of the market. Look at like shipbobs rates. They charge an arm and a leg lol 

nmalinow
Excursionist
54 1 4

Yeah, Shipbob is absurd. I just did some research on them. Fulfillment costs start at $7+ for First Class 1oz... international rates for 4-10 day are easily $30+ while 7-30 day is still $10+.

jack9898
Tourist
45 0 0

@nmalinow 

I think it's too high, the fulfillment I'm using right now is $10 for a 0.5kg item, include warehousing/shipping/delivery.

And the transit time is within 7 working days to US.

Andrechrome
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Mark,

Are you still with librexpress?  If not, any other recommendation?

REally apreciate you response

Thank you

Regards

threepeel
4 0 0

Hi @MarkG143 and anyone else reading:  I own 3peel.com and am happy to help you search for a fulfillment provider. Please contact us there!

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi everyone, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Shopify has its own Shopify Fulfilment Network (SFN) available now also for US and Canadian based businesses. Stores with even 3 consistent sales a day are eligible to apply and join. You can see the full list of criteria for eligibility below: 

14-14-uufrz-26iu2

There is some talk in this thread about pricing. For SFN, when you fulfill your orders through the Shopify Fulfillment Network, the cost of fulfillment and shipping is combined and charged to you in your monthly Shopify invoice. To offset these costs, you need to decide on a shipping pricing strategy that makes sense for your business. The Shopify Fulfillment Network uses zone-based pricing to determine your shipping costs. For more information about how your charges are calculated, refer to Billing and pricing.

If this is something which interests you or you feel your store can benefit from, don't hesitate to let me know or apply here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Andrechrome
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Nmalinow,

Did you end up using OTM? How are they so far?

Really appreciate your response

Thank you very much