Recurring App Charge

1 0 0

Closed my Shopify stores a few months ago and I thought I deleted all of the apps but I am still being charged monthly for "Aftership".

I don't have an active Shopify membership so I cannot view the admin panel to delete this app. Where do I go from here?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1314 83 296

Hey, @KC-Breeze!

When a Shopify store is closed, no further billing will take place through the Shopify system. Under the assumption that you successfully closed your store (you do not see other charges), and the fact that you know it is a charge for a specific app, then it would be safe to assume you've provided Aftership with your billing information. If it were a Shopify charge, it would say Shopify + invoice number, but would not give you any indication whether it is for a subscription charge, app charge, etc. 

What this all means is that you'll want to reach out to Aftership directly (support@aftership.com). While using their app, I suspect you provided them with your credit card information so they could bill you separately. If you reach out to them, they can help cancel future charges, and review a refund request. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes