Recurring Monthly Payment + Charging Customers for Purchased, Lost or Damaged Rental Equipment

Highlighted
1 0 0

We have a service that rent certain equipment to our customers on a monthly basis.  The payment features that we require are:

1. Recurring Monthly Payment:  Customers will be automatically charged if the service is not being terminated
  2. Charging Customers for Purchased, Lost or Damaged Rental Equipment:  Customers will be charged if he/she wishes to purchase the equipment or for lost or damaged rental equipment.

Is Shopify able to provide the above features?  If yes, how do I do this on Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 102

Hi there!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

No problem!  While recurring payments isn't part of the core Shopify platform, we do have a number of great apps that can introduce that function for you.  Here's a list of some of our most popular apps, one should be able to help you with the features you need:

Some of those apps also include functions for one-time additional billing, for purchases or other fees, but this part you can also handle directly through your Shopify admin.  You can create invoices using draft orders, there's more detail on that in our guide right over here!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

Did you ever find a solution for this? 

0 Likes