Recurring Monthly Payment Solutions

3 0 0

Hi Dallas,

Hope it's alright I'm opening an old post.

I'm in a somewhat similar situation and having a hard time finding a solution.

I'm in the process of setting up my first shop, and I need to set it up in a leasing sort of payment way. It's a product that customers can "subscribe" to by paying each month. They only get the initial product - there are no recurring shipments, only payment for as long as they hold onto the product. 

I'm a bit overwhelmed with the apps I've tried so far, and can't seem to find a proper solution. 

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards

Gavin

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
592 39 85

Hey, Gavin! 

I would love to help you. In order for me to not throw resources in your face that you have already seen or tried and don't feel like they have worked, are you able to give me a bit of a summary for what you have tried so far? 

I look forward to working with you further. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Dallas,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I've tried using these plugins so far:

- Recurring orders & subscription box by Bold.

- ReCharge recurring billing and subscriptions.

- PayWhirl

I've been in contact with ReCharge and PayWhirls customer support, and both are telling me that Shopifys internal structure doesn't work with the way I need it to, and that's also why the big plugins don't allow for it.

I'm also not entirely sure where to look since this is my first time setting up a store. I haven't tried anything further than that, except panic emailing to customer service of different plugins to see if their plugin can help, and post on forums. 

To recap, I need to come up with a way that'll allow this system to work somehow:

The customer subscribes to a camera, they get the camera upon their first payment, they'll keep paying a monthly subscription fee until they return the camera.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Thanks again!

Edit: I'm going to try PayWhirl and see if I can get this to work through their plug-in, but I'm open to trying anything. Cheers. :)

0 Likes