Thank you so much for letting me know!
Since that theme isn't directly a Shopify theme I won't be able to get our themes team to help you with this, but I found the contact information for the theme developers for you. ShowTime is made by the Mile High Themes team so you'd want to contact them to get information about this. If you follow this link here you will be taken to their contact page.
If you have any more questions, however, I'd be happy to see if I can shed some light.
Nope, you have shared all the information that I need. I have already sent up the frustration for this.
Again, I sincerely appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the matter. If I can ever help with anything else please don't hesitate to let me know.
Hi @Dallas ,
Thanks for your help on the request earlier made by @GGav.
I'm in the exact similar situation and have been struggling these last two months with setting up payments for my rental shop to:
- Checkout for physical item + Shipping + tax
- Monthly recurring automatic rental payment (incl tax) and NO invoice - Also no shipping since they hold on to the item
- Individual charge in case of damage or non-returns
to work as payment features.
I've been in contact with Shopify, Stripe and Recharge, unfortunately there seems to be no solution:
- Recharge charges also shipping every month, incidental charges are not possible, and I can't charge recurring payments from a later 'start date' than checkout.
- Shopify payments (uses Stripe) and can only process one charge which is the cart checkout.
- And Stripe can do all of it however than you need integrate this yourself and work from the Stripe Dashboard. There is no link to between this dashboard and info on your Customers in Shopify.
Therefore, I would like to be added to the merchant frustration form you mentioned. Currently I'm using a customized version of the debut theme.
Many thanks in advance!
We would set up a custom Stripe integration for you should you not reach a resolution with Shopify.
Come and chat to us at Yakety.co.uk should you need to.
All the best,
Add me to the list of I guess we will not be using Shopify for our online store. I don't believe this platform is listening to their user feedback that this should be native to the shopify store without using an "app". We do $1M+ in sales per year online. But, looks like we will be researching other platforms.
agree with @Dallas basic function should be integrated already and it doesn't make sens to pay an other 30$ or more per month when you are selling only one subscription product as we are in our store
Ending up paying 3 to 10 time the shopify fees for basic function that should be integrate from the begining
Can you add me to that list also please?
Currently using another platform and been looking to move to Shopify but this is a deal breaker for me. I can't believe it's not a standard feature.
hi @keiron1992 ,
Have you though about integrating Paypal Plus with recharge/subscription function.
We can assist you Integrate PayPal Plus as a private app to your Shopify store with these functionalities.