Hi again,

I'm using the ShowTime theme :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 152

Thank you so much for letting me know! 

Since that theme isn't directly a Shopify theme I won't be able to get our themes team to help you with this, but I found the contact information for the theme developers for you. ShowTime is made by the Mile High Themes team so you'd want to contact them to get information about this. If you follow this link here you will be taken to their contact page. 

If you have any more questions, however, I'd be happy to see if I can shed some light. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 4

@Dallas

Thanks Dallas - is there anything else I need to do to help communicate to your team, or were my comments here enough?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 152

Nope, you have shared all the information that I need. I have already sent up the frustration for this. 

Again, I sincerely appreciate you sharing your thoughts on the matter. If I can ever help with anything else please don't hesitate to let me know. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Dallas ,

Thanks for your help on the request earlier made by @GGav.

I'm in the exact similar situation and have been struggling these last two months with setting up payments for my rental shop to:

- Checkout for physical item + Shipping + tax

- Monthly recurring automatic rental payment (incl tax) and NO invoice - Also no shipping since they hold on to the item

- Individual charge in case of damage or non-returns

to work as payment features.

I've been in contact with Shopify, Stripe and Recharge, unfortunately there seems to be no solution:

- Recharge charges also shipping every month, incidental charges are not possible, and I can't charge recurring payments from a later 'start date' than checkout.

- Shopify payments (uses Stripe) and can only process one charge which is the cart checkout.

- And Stripe can do all of it however than you need integrate this yourself and work from the Stripe Dashboard. There is no link to between this dashboard and info on your Customers in Shopify.

Therefore, I would like to be added to the merchant frustration form you mentioned. Currently I'm using a customized version of the debut theme.

Many thanks in advance!

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 3

Hi Nanda, 

We would set up a custom Stripe integration for you should you not reach a resolution with Shopify.

Come and chat to us at Yakety.co.uk should you need to.

All the best,

Matthew

Matthew Anderson | CEO | +44 20 3920 8081 |  support@yakety.co.uk |  https://yakety.co.uk | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Add me to the list of I guess we will not be using Shopify for our online store. I don't believe this platform is listening to their user feedback that this should be native to the shopify store without using an "app". We do $1M+ in sales per year online. But, looks like we will be researching other platforms.

0 Likes