Recurring Orders

Robert_Adelman
5 0 0

We use Recurring Orders by BOLD to assist with our recurring orders ;) I am trying to work out the best way to get a list of customers who have paid up for the month. Eg we bill the clients $8.97 per month on the 20th of each month, providing the customer subscribes prior to the end of the month, they will get the products shipped to them 1 week later. Therefore i need to work out a way to work out who has paid and be able to export there mailing address to a format i can use (CSV is fine)

Any advice/app recommendation is appreciated

0 Likes
Britton_Jenner
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
400 0 74

Hi Robert,

Britton here with the Shopify support team.

Every order that gets processed from the Recurring Orders app gets tagged with "recurring_order". If you search for that tag under your orders tab it will provide you a list of only the orders that were processed and paid for via the Recurring Orders app. If you export this as a CSV you could then compare it with a list of all customers currently signed up. 

Getting the list of all customers that are currently signed up but haven't yet paid might be a bit trickier. That would need to be pulled from the Recurring Orders app somehow. Reaching out to the Bold apps team here would be the best thing to do to figure that out. You can find their contact information under the Recurring Orders app page.

I hope that helps you with keeping track of your recurring order shipments!

-Britton

Britton Shopify Guru
0 Likes
Robert_Adelman
5 0 0

thanks Britton

0 Likes
Honest_Cow
1 0 0

Hi,

I recently onlined our shopify and trying to find a good app for recurring orders and how to install it.

Can anyone advice which app is good but not too expensive?

Many thanks

0 Likes