Recurring payments through mollie/ideal

Highlighted
1 0 0

We have a subscription model that we currently sell using one-off packages (1 year, 6 months etc.) but we are receiving requests from users whether it is possible to subscribe using monthly auto-recurring payments. Since our company is based in Holland and most of our customers are Dutch we are looking for a solution that uses the auto-recurring payments that is already available through mollie. Unfortunately, the plugins I have found through shopify don't offer this payment method and from what I have understood, they don't offer it because Shopify doesn't have  this payment method (it does offer mollie, but not the auto-recurring feature) available. Since Mollie (the service) already provides this method of payment, when can we expect Shopify to implement this in their own collection of available payment methods? I have seen several similar requests from a couple years back and I was wondering if there's made any progress?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Also wondering this. Did you find any new information about this?

I know Mollie has eCurring. But I don't think eCurring has an integration with Shopify. 

0 Likes