Refund after getting billed Shopify plan before the 14days

Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear staff, 

I was recently billed until setptember for 30 dollars even though I tried to cancel the subscription. I only used shopify to test a few ideas for my relative, but now I've been charged without knowing it would be 30 dollars or why it was 30 dollars. I've closed the shop as soon as i found out less than 24 hours laters. Is my subscription cancelled? I did not change my cc detailes or anything. Please I need to get a refund, that is money I can't afford to lose. 

Sincerest regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 77 102

Hi @Maskler112,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that you've closed your store! How have you found Shopify so far?

While it's not possible for the system to charge a subscription before your free trial ends, it might be possible that an app was installed or similar instead which is why you were charged. More info on how we charge can be found here if you would like to take a look. While I can't guarantee a refund, as the store is closed I can certainly review everything in full. I will email you privately to help authenticate the account and I'll take a closer look. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi please let me know when you can email me privately. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 77 102

Hi @Maskler112,

Sure thing, I sent an email on Sunday (ticket removed), can you check the spam, junk, inbox and social folders in your email? If you can't find it please let me know and I'll send another ticket your way. 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
please do send another ticket as I can see it in any of those folders.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 77 102

Hi @Maskler112, sure thing, I've just emailed you there again. I'm emailing the same address you have assigned here with the Forum Community. Your new ticket number is #19126562 and I've titled the email "Shopify Support". 

Please let me know if you still can't receive the email. 

Thanks a mil

0 Likes