Refund for shopify subscription

eivinj
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello,

i have recently been charged for shopify, even though i have tried canceling it multiple times.
Why the h*** am i being charged for a service which i dont use and even have tried to stop?

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @eivinj. I can certainly understand your frustration, so let’s look into this! 

Did you close your store following these steps

While we cannot close your store for you, we’re happy to help walk you through the process in the Help Doc I linked above in order to ensure your store is properly closed and prevent any further invoices. At the same time, we can also attempt to track down the charges you are seeing on your billing statement, to determine what they are for, and if there’s anything we can do about them.

In order to do so, we’ll need to access your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request, and  be sure to have your invoice number(s) available to provide to the Support Advisor you connect with.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. But please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.